Friday, October 07, 2016

10/7/16 Update

Middle Earth Club yarn is more than 1/3 done and the kinks are worked out so things are on track to being done within the window promised last week.

Looking ahead I'm going to have an undyed inventory problem coming up soon.  NOTE: this does not apply to any already paid for yarn.  I always have the yarn on hand before taking orders, but I need to place yarn orders in order to keep going in November and December and with medical and other bills that is going to prove difficult. 

So I am going to put some already dyed yarn in inventory on sale.  I have help on hand for shipping so this should not impact club orders that have been delayed in any way, it's just to keep us going in the future.  I may also do some pattern sales to raise funds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment